Thread: GIT repository created, Genie.. out!

Supports Inception Designs

GIT repository created, Genie.. out!

share and enjoy: https://github.com/jingoro2112/dna

I think I've done it correctly, and as far as I understand you can only add/modify if I mark you as a collaborator, which scares the bejeezus out of me right now, but if you think you qualify.. make your case

Right now it is basically a snapshot of my development progress, it is not complete, it does not all work, and is meant more as an exercise in learning git than actually sharing code, but /oledsim should compile and work. if it doesn't, its because I forgot to add a file.

There will likely be daily progress/changes to this, and this is not everything I've created, just the stuff I am pretty sure is in its final resting place.

Insider
    How experienced are you with VC? It's probably easier for you just to look at forks and merge changes you want to keep.

Insider
    Also any chance of some eagle files?

VC? I am a piker. c++ i know inside and out but when it comes to creating a visual thing I just bash on MFC until it works. I've actually done some pretty advanced messaging stuff, but basically I do UI like fish do pole-vaulting.

Eagle files? ummmmmm.... why?

Insider
    I mean version control, ie tools like Git.

Eagle files: So I can breadboard or strip something

oh! you mean like schematics? Sorry I only use Eagle for layout. I'll publish a TinyCad schematic when I have the time to slap one together, but right now my time is way torn in other directions.

The design is pretty straightforward, do you need pin assignments or something?

Curt,
    Not sure how your git[hub]-fu is but you don't need to add any collaborators if you don't want to (and you probably don't).

Just keep an eye out for pull-requests and go from there.

my git-fu is weak, mostly stemming from a feud I have with Linus on his inability to separate c++ from the bad stuff people do with it (like, STL, and anything realting to c++-11). It's irrational and I need to get over it, I know, but we all have our little quirks

Insider
    Cool, thanks. I just want the most "thinking free" way to layout some FR4 haha.