Thread: Questions on PGA Printing.

Supports Inception Designs

Question Questions on PGA Printing.

Hello Inception-ers,

Does anyone have any information or knowledge on PGA Printing? Be it equipment, whole process, metals and etc.

I have tried doing some looking around and research with not much to be found. Also owning and running a company, don't have much time I can dedicate to a lot of research and wasting time.

Any way, with the growing trend by companies such Dye, Eclipse and Empire PGA Printing paintball markers. I have really wanted to take a look at what it requires to be able to do so. While anodizing will be around for time and most players like old school finishes. I really like the customize ability of PGA printing. I would really like to get into the business of doing PGA Printing for paintball markers. Be it for Individuals, Smaller paintball manufacturing companies (Ex. Inception, BLAST, J4,) , Store and fields.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I believe this is the process, although I am not sure if this is the equipment being used.

http://www.directcolorsystems.com/pr...d-printing.php

All of the PE and Empire guns are done in the UK as far as I am aware. I believe DYE does theirs in Asia.

Insider
    Am I alone in almost universally hating how this looks?

I think done right with a cool pattern or logo it can look really cool. The generic team guns are kind of boring, but something like the Reaper Geo from BostonPB is pretty cool.

Lurker we can hate it together.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker27 View Post
    Am I alone in almost universally hating how this looks?
    Quote Originally Posted by fullofpaint View Post
    I think done right with a cool pattern or logo it can look really cool. The generic team guns are kind of boring, but something like the Reaper Geo from BostonPB is pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by new ion? View Post
    Lurker we can hate it together.

I like some of the designs but I do agree that it has to be the right logo/pattern combined with the rest of the Anno. I'm sure we could all come up with an awesome Inception marker to have done (besides Simon's Axe).

I'd love to see companies come back to old school splashes and fades, but I think we'll see more of these print-anodized markers in the future.
    Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.