Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What is your favorite high end why?

I'm in rockland county, ny about an hr and a half north of topgun. I just bought myself a new sniper for my bday, so I don't think I can pull off any purchases any time soon. But... If I do come across some spare cash, I'll reach out to those guys you mentioned.

We closed the store down about a year ago. I will say that working in a store where all high end guns came in you really do get a feel for what is on the market and how to fix everything. I especially liked getting the markers that were built in the 80's in and just checking them out.

Wink Lv1

I'm not one that would spend 1400 on a paintball gun, but I ended up with an LV1 a couple weeks ago off of Craigslist.

For barely more than what I sold the Ego11 for.

I do have to say its one of the quietest markers, with the least recoil I've ever shot.

I do like a nice Geo, but never really been too up on Egos, until now.

And yes I like it better than a G6R.

endeavor to persevere.......

Good thread. I'll up it in hopes that others will chime in/update.

I currently own a G6R, JT Impulse, Resurrection, Axe, Cyborg 6, A1 Fly, and Infinity Legend. I like them all for different reasons but my main shooter is the C6, followed closely by the Impulse and G6R. If I'm playing rec ball or a slower paced game in the woods, the Resurrection is my dude. The Axe gets lent out to my buddies but the design is easily one of my favorites ever. They all get used, some more than others.

Past markers (many of which I wish I hadn't sold) include a few Insights, a couple other G6R's, a plethora of Quests, older Cyborgs, older Angels, and cockers I built.
    OlllllllO

Supports Inception Designs
    im very curious to see the new stuff coming out next week. i just picked up another lv1 last night actually...heh

It's kind of interesting, I had a lot of high end stuff when I was younger. I'm beyond the 40 mark now, and I find myself being very content with the guns I have. I've got an Axe in an FLE body that more than handles my electro gun needs, as well as my "must customize all the things" needs. Got a unique Darq Marq for those times when I want to have the only one of something at an event. Resurrection is kind of my go-to gun right now... a teammate shot it at a tournament last summer, too. Once it's fully up and dialed in, my PBN Mod Squad Sniper will be my main pump, and until then, my pre-production Empire Trracer covers that. Got a vintage GZ-1000 and a couple JT ER2 pistols for "hilarious" mode.

If someone put a gun to my head and a thousand dollars in my hand to buy a paintball gun, right now I'd probably find a Vanquish 1.5 and pocket the remaining $500. A few months out, that answer may very well change, as I think this is going to be an interesting year for new guns.

I'm with you there Pump. The two markers that I'd probably keep if I had to sell all but two are the Axe and Res.
    OlllllllO