Thread: Just a thought for a new product or line of products

Just a thought for a new product or line of products

I've been noticing a commen trend with the people developing the Brutus... Lack of FN303 mags.

I'm not saying we sould change the deisgn of the brutus to accept a different mag cause that would defeat the purpose but can we make an adapter to make a kingmann, dye, or tippmann mag fit in its place on the brutus AND FN303.

I'm sure the guys out there with FN303s would be greatful

the problem is spring stack mags on the whole suck, and the FN303 mags are so much better. its not just a compatibility issue, its that the design is so much better then the spring stack ones.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

yes, but the spring stack ones are everywhere and easy to get. I'm not saying "do this its better"

just saying that stick mags are EASIER to get, not better.

really? no one thinks this idea is good?

Supports Inception Designs

Kidding. I do think it's a good idea. The FN303 mags are decently hard to find though. I can see about taking a bit of time to try and figure something out.

The main issue will be that the 303 mags feed horizontally at the centerline of the barrel/breach while most other mag feds feed vertically into the breach.
    Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.