Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I acquired some wireless modules.

Supports Inception Designs
    kk have 2 of these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1pcs-Wireles...-/251066012059 on the way

will require some front-end work, with any luck this "open source" thing will start reaping some benefits and I'll get some help

6$ a piece, ooooooo

your board is going to be able to sharpen knives and make egg mcmuffins by the time youre done

Once exams are over I intend on spending some time learning Android... I would be happy to help out

Speaking of telemetry, I've had an idea kicking around in my head for a few weeks now and I think I'm going to do it.

Using the eye, I can show approximately (well, sort of exactly) when the bolt cycles, in relation ot when the solenoids were triggered. I bet I can "capture" the fire cycle as it is happening, store it, and show the user a graph afterward of 'n' shots.

When the bolt closed, when it opened, when the paint dropped, and exactly how long all of that took. I bet I can output a really neat graph too.

By itself not super-useful, but wouldn't it be nice to see exactly what the gun is doing? Especially if it can show trend data so you can see when things might need replacing/lubing before failure. Dunno yet.

Would be cool to do with some extra sensors, but can't ask the average user to install them. On the other hand if you DO, the board will support it. I know I'm gonna drill some extra holes in *my* 'cocker

That would be awesome. It would also show if its the hopper giving the gun trouble instead of the gun just malfunctioning

this just flew by awesome and sat down right after EPIC

with this you could could even tell when your hopper batteries are dying and be able to tell the true feeding speed of any hopper