Thread: I found a semi that I can rack :)

I found a semi that I can rack :)

So I went to academy and showed the guy my situation.
    With one hand it's very difficult to rack the slide for me.
    So first he pulls out a walther .380 and I racked it fine but couldn't drop the slide.

Then he pulls out a beretta 92 and it was perfect .
    Now I just need to decide if I want black or inox.

Then I need an sgs comp.

It was a good day

It'll be a while before I get the comp but I think I'm going to get the 92 this weekend.
    I really like the inox but for the extra money I wish the hammer, safety, guide rod, clip release ect were also stainless.

Do you guys add spring kits to your guns or leave them factory?

Also ill get some pics of my other guns now that I'm back in TX.

can't go wrong with a baretta. One to look at: Ruger LCR (revolver) 38spl. Gun is light weight, recoil is controllable shooting one handed. Double action only, no hammer to snag in your pocket. The best trigger pull I have ever felt on a factory revolver. I am picking one up for my Conceal Carry pistol

Spring kits: Depends on the gun, If it is my Conceal Carry, Has to shoot 100% of the time, I leave it mostly stock other than replacing the sights.

My open carry, toss in the truck pistol, Smith and Wesson M&P.40, I have upgraded the trigger, lighter trigger springs, lighter recoil spring, and sights . I tested my setup by shooting 600rnds at a Defensive Shooting school by Vegas. I started having light primer strikes with the cheap ammo, so I switched to a little heavier recoil spring. It has rocked since.
    Last edited by evil_racecocker; 08-21-2013 at 01:40 AM.

Cool. I have a smith and Wesson hammerless 38 sp +p.

Any suggestions on spring kits?

madman spring kit?

sorry, i feel left out with talk of real steel and my lack of knowledge on them. so i am forced to be a smart ass to over compensate and make people laugh for i can barely afford paintball and don't want to think about the costs of firearms.

Honestly it's about the same.

A cheap paintball gun is 2-500$
    You can find nice firearms in that range.