Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSP Brings back 10-Man

PSP Brings back 10-Man

Saw this on PBN. PSP brings back 10-man format for WC. 10-man was one of my favorite style to play and watch. Big fields, lots of people, lots of movement, if your a couple people down you don't have to sit back and play defense. Makes me actually want to play Tournament ball again. Oh the days of Mags vs. Cockers.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4022100

These still are the days of mags vs cockers to me

Supports Inception Designs
    Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    These still are the days of mags vs cockers to me
    Etha vs Resurrection?
    Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.

Time to field a Simonized team?

While I am more than excited for 10-man to be the proper style (well not hyperball so maybe it's not proper) but I really don't know why the Masters Division seems to have been cut from this years World Cup. Oddly enough I have been looking forward to meeting the age requirements to be able to play this and if it now becomes yet another option left to the wayside I think that many of the older generations will have less and less reasons to attend this event.
    Proudly Brought To You By: ThisISPaintball, Pinnacle Paintball, PaintballPhotography.com
    Seasons Past:
    Spikes 5150, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, SportAgressor Russia, Buffalo CRUsh, Malmo Furious, Canadian Response & Canadian Express

Quote Originally Posted by skibbo View Post
    Etha vs Resurrection?
    Nah. More like old skool vs new skool.

Or me vs people who think adding a rubber grip to their gum makes it custom

I can't wait till 10 man starts up and we get new footage

Awesome!
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisISPaintball.ca View Post
    While I am more than excited for 10-man to be the proper style (well not hyperball so maybe it's not proper) but I really don't know why the Masters Division seems to have been cut from this years World Cup. Oddly enough I have been looking forward to meeting the age requirements to be able to play this and if it now becomes yet another option left to the wayside I think that many of the older generations will have less and less reasons to attend this event.
    I agree although I still have two years (actually need to check the rule on how they determine it) and will be working to get in going again just in time for me to play.

In the mean time though it means some of my friends who may have been playing Masters may now be playing 10 man instead and that may mean I have a 10 man team to play on. YAY!

I'd have clocked in at the age requirement as of... tomorrow. I did try to convince my wife that being able to play Masters at Cup was a worthwhile reason to fly to Orlando, but didn't get far. Truth be told, I wasn't entirely relishing the possibility of facing down the old pro players that turn up. Those guys know every damn dirty trick ever written!