Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Simon, I just picked up my Resurrection

Simon, I just picked up my Resurrection

I know that some sacrifices had to be made to make the manufacturing costs make sense.
    Is there anything you wish you could have done to this gun that you didn't because of cost? I am assuming that you have one, or the prototype. Did you make any changes to yours?

There were very few sacrifices made in that gun, in fact I forced through certain things like the polished hammer, polished trigger components and full barrel set at an increased cost because I felt it was important.

I don't think there are any compromises on it.

I will be having some custom accessories for it at some point but they are really just styling

Love mine! I can't tell you how much I appreciate that full barrel kit, and what a selling point it is when I talk up the gun to other players. FWIW, that kit also looks just like the stock barrel for the Trracer when it's mounted on there. A little barrel sleeper action.

I also let a long-time player take mine for a test drive this weekend after I'd done some tearing up of the other team. He was seriously impressed at the trigger feel, and mentioned that it felt better than any other slider, or hinge for that matter, that he'd ever shot.

That is great to hear. I can't wait to try mine out.

Yeah, that slider is just a work of art.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

I was SO upset...I just finished building my dream Jackal with an amazing trigger...then this came out and I LOVE it. Just can't bring myself to purchase another autococker

Okay, so the trigger feels stiff to me. I have a well used FreeFlow with a roller sear and was expecting something like it. I can used standard cocker springs to make some adjustments, correct?

Should be able to use normal springs. The Resurrection trigger is designed to be "snappy" with a fast return to stop people short stroking it. That may be what you are feeling. You should be able to mess around with it to get a result you like or are more used to.

Simon, did you intentionally use the SCM-3 LPR, or was it a happy accident?

Started playing with the return spring and it now has a lighter feel, I like it.
    **starts putting on flame resistant clothing**
    I would love a CCM style hinge for this gun.