Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Simon, I just picked up my Resurrection

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Martin View Post
    Started playing with the return spring and it now has a lighter feel, I like it.
    **starts putting on flame resistant clothing**
    I would love a CCM style hinge for this gun.
    hinge frames are for the uninitiated and the mouth breathers of the world. you sir are a usurper and should be flogged, tarred and feathered and ushered out of here. sliders or nothing.

but what springs did you use or did you just grab and go?

My FreeFlow has had a slider on in from day one, and I'll never take it off. And while I do think that most hinges are bulky and ugly as hell, I do like the CCM.

I feel like the reason for the resurrection was to make playing fun again and to maintain the basics of what makes auto cockers great, I wouldn't mind to have an option for both types of frames.
    It is a slippery slope though. If we start putting hinges on then how long will it be before some monkey finds a way to bolt a Worr Blade to one...

As for the springs I just used a mad man spring kit and played around with the return spring until I found one I liked.
    The trigger is perfect for the auto cocker novice out of the box. I just felt it was a little firm for me once the gun was aired up.

hinge frames are way faster .... i was clocked on my old hinge framed STO at 11bps once. ref asked to shoot my gun because he accused me of bouncing. hinge frame + shocktech bomb = win

/stir the pot
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

hinge frames are for the week. it takes skill to get a slider into the double digits. i used to have that type of skill, but not anymore.

I was pretty fast with my slider back in the 10man days. Now, not so much.

Crap, it was the sear spring I changed, not the return.

Forget stirring the pot, I threw a 'nade in that sum beoctch'

heeheee

Supports Inception Designs
    Quote Originally Posted by pote View Post
    Forget stirring the pot, I threw a 'nade in that sum beoctch'

heeheee

I want 5.

So many possibilities with this marker to Resurrect (see what I did there?) the magnificent creation that is the Autococker
    Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.

Insider
    I had a field owner set up a team to take me out because he thought I had a raceframe on and was shooting the other side up. It was a hinge with QEVs. He even brought out his angel. A good hinge beats a slider for speed and tuning if you know how to do it.

On that note, helped a guy at Staargate tune up a Resurrection, and he was ecstatic. The gun just sang. None techie, average guy, and totally stoked about his gun. You did good sir.