Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Simon, I just picked up my Resurrection

Quote Originally Posted by FReEK View Post
    Any chance that you will make some EyeCovers?
    I currently have way too many projects on my list to take on anymore. I'll happily help in any way I can, anyone who wants to do this though.

Quote Originally Posted by FReEK View Post
    Any chance that you will make some EyeCovers?
    I currently have way too many projects on my list to take on anymore. I'll happily help in any way I can, anyone who wants to do this though.

I will say this, I picked up a Resurrection recently and have been very impressed with it...Now I'll admit I haven't had it on the field, but have shot it around the house and it's a great gun, I live in South Dakota now so playing in the winter is just out of the question for my old butt, lol...I've heard a lot of people complain about the trigger, personally I like it but I was never a big fan of really light triggers on cockers, I always liked a heavier/snappier trigger and the Resurrection feels perfect to me. It's a great gun and I've been really impressed with them.

I got mine yesterday. I will get to put it to good use at Living Legends.

(Sorry to dig this up again, but seemed the best fit)

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but a guy was using a Resurrection this past weekend of play, and I couldn't help but pick up on the fact that it was ridiculously quiet. The guy who bought it said it was still stock and basically just adjusted velocity out of the box and hadn't touched it since. I had him fire it in line with a player using a DM13 and a MacDev Droid, and it was MUCH quieter than both of those markers (which I would consider quieter markers on the field).

For me, that was an unexpected result, but my experience with autocockers really dates back to mid/late 90's. Were they always this quiet, is that just a feature of the Resurrection, or was it something about this guy's particular marker?

I've noticed the same thing with mine. Absurdly quiet. I don't know if it's the barrel set, the valving, or something else. But it's definitely quieter than my other guns.