Thread: Axe V2?

Axe V2?

Obviously I'm not expecting specifics here, but have there been any revisions planned for the "second run" of Axe markers, and when might such revisions be put out there for the public? I know new stuff usually gets released around World Cup, would that be a fair speculation to make?

There won't be a new Axe at World Cup this year. Other than that I can't give out any information, but I am always working on the next version of anything...

Insider
    Since you're here, given any thought to doing "Private label" Axes?

A lot. We shall see what I can get into once my machines are set up.

Oh man. I would love a super milled Lurker Axe.

*DROOL*

The odd thing is... I am wanting to get an Axe to add to my *take the the field* setup. Great timing....

i know the newer versions have lazering on the back cap with velocity instructions and the newer ones form the last few weeks have a new board so you can adjust the modes with out having to remove the grip.

The lazering has been there for a little while, the production guns now come with the Shockwave board installed as stock.

Supports Inception Designs
    I got to tinker with one if those shockwave boards, very nice. The programming is very easy.

Insider
    I had the prototype forever. IT was easy to program but hard as hell to get a manual for until the shockwave came out.