Thread: Interview in Paintball X3 On line magazine.

Interview in Paintball X3 On line magazine.

One of the wonders of on line magazines is how fast they are published!

Answered their questions for an interview on Monday on the way back from Streetball and it is now up and live.

Not sure if they could have found a less flattering picture of me or not... but oh well.

http://www.joomag.com/magazine/paint...21001380218827

Just finished reading the article myself.

Supports Inception Designs
    Sweet article Simon! It's an interesting read.
    Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.

Did everyone else miss the rumor there? Kee acquiring Kingman/Spyder. That seems kinda big.

Well, it could be someone's mistake cooked up - Kee has distributed the Spyder line for years - it even can be found in their marker catalog alongside Dangerous Power on Kee's own website. I haven't seen confirmation from any sources yet which makes me a bit suspicious.

If they did buy Kingman, I honestly can't fathom why. Not sure there's anything in the Spyder line that Kee didn't already have with Extreme Rage.

From what I hear it isn't a done deal but it isn't being denied so it is likely in process.

I think the only reasons to buy it is another brand known by the mass retail stores so it's an easier sale to get more mass retail space and maybe because of the 50 cal line.

Otherwise I think Kingman have destroyed their brand value over the last few years.