Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DNA field testing... Want to be part of it? This is the place to discuss it!

Supports Inception Designs
    well, I would suggest just using the one that is already there

The trigger circuit is ultra-low current, just hook up the trigger/gnd to either side of the existing microswitch, directly on the existing circuit board. to confirm this will work, grab your continuity meter and put it across the switch then pull it. If it beeps voila, the morlock will just read the existing microswitch in-circuit on the existing board.

I've already done this on my 'cocker, I actually wired it up to the optical sensor out on convenience, works like a charm.

Canadian Ambassador crazyfrenchbiker's Avatar
    I like paintball.

Hey Curt, I have would like to be a field tester. I actually have a friend who wants to test this board out.

The first project would be on the a MQ valved/Blind Ultralight seen below.
    It is being sent to Atlanta tomorrow from Cali. He currently has the morlock board and has some issues that I PMed you about.
    http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3934978

The second project I would like to test this with a Z-Force MQ valve pump with eyes. It is still being assembled. MQ valve is the last piece I need

Thanks
    Ying

*Edit* I can meet up with you locally if you are in Atlanta.
    Last edited by noclue119; 09-27-2013 at 11:19 PM.

For you programmers out there, I have started to really flesh out the Documentation wiki: http://northarc.com/ps/index.php/Main_Page

in fact the Quick-Start page should actually work, and get you programming! http://northarc.com/ps/index.php/DNA_Quick_Start

But until you have some detailed wiring diagrams, I know you can't program it to DO much, that is coming soon but right now I need to get some sleep.. in fact.. with any luck I will have already been able to put in some hours so when you read this it will no longer be true, and there will be some good documentation on the pin-for-pin functionality.

Canadian Ambassador crazyfrenchbiker's Avatar
    Looks like I can't edit my post, not sure why it took so long to process - So I deleted the video... Here it is!

I like paintball.

I would love to throw one in my Etha and give it a test. I'm 15 min away from the nearest field and try to play twice a month or so.
    Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.

i would love a chance to try out the new board and help tweak it. i have been stuffing your boards in guns for years. i have a hand full of markers to try it on from race frames, xonic frames, gen e matrix, led angel and a alias timmy. my skill set is geared more towards the hardware side of the marker and tuning.

I really want in on this! I've got an MQ'd micrococker that I want to stick this into. I'm a CS major right now and have an megaAVR dev kit and AVR studio loaded up at home (I assume code would be compatible to tinyAVR, just starting to learn this stuff). This would really give me the motivation to start playing around with this stuff.

Main thing I want to add is a self timing feature for autocockers using a GMR sensor, kind of like the old Sandridges and their HAL sensors.

http://www.airpot.com/html/exhibit_sensor.html

When do these go on sale for beta and how much? I want one!
    Last edited by boo; 09-28-2013 at 01:40 PM.

i have a fleet of B2Ks(from blind to the old LCDs, to the very last ones up to maybe 20 different models), an 06 Ego, maybe a FS, maybe a DM4. other applications, i am short on, so no RC cars or planes or other driver type devices. hell, just getting a board that i cannot only standardize for programming, but also i can get and use and not have to search retrofit from other platforms is a godsend.

also, because i make harnesses for ICD guns, i have all the parts needed for this. microswitches, on/offs, battery connectors. so if anyone needs those parts, PM me.

heh I'm a "style" I love it.

I posted another one on the build thread