Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DNA field testing... Want to be part of it? This is the place to discuss it!

I have two guns I would love to test/use this board in. Blue edge milled excal and then either a LCD or LED angel (Doc Nickle has both of the angels right now)

Put me down for any help I can be. I have $$ too for boards

I would be happy to test this in my Evil-M if you need more testers.

Supports Inception Designs
    Supports Inception Designs
    Any word? its been awhile, I really would like to get some feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post
    Any word? its been awhile, I really would like to get some feedback.
    I picked it up and have been working on getting ready for WC. So i have not played around with it.

Insider
    I have an LV1 if you want to try it in a new gun

Insider
    I've been thinking about putting one of these in my Zodiac. But, I don't want to modify the existing wires and don't want to spend the money on one of those crimpers for the connectors. Do any of you know where I could pickup some premade pigtails with compatible connectors that I could just splice onto the DNA's wire harness?

the easiest thing to do, get some spare DM harness parts. the ZR1(which i have one) uses a DM board. cut those and solder onto the pigtails from the DNA.

I have some emag parts en route to complete an emag frame that mine is going in. I have to pull out my old morlock notes on the HES wiring, but that should be the only difficult part.

/famous last words
    BigEvilOnline.com - Home of the bad, bad automag people.

sorry i havent got back with you sooner. install went great, i'm currently in the tuning stage and tweaking it. the short cycle tuning really helped out with running a blind gun. ran out of air so i'll be back on it soon

well first try with paint showed my number were off. feedneck shoots paint out just as fast as the barrel,lol. brief run own of gun is blind, mq valve midblocked cocker.