Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Inception Designs Kryptonite Autococker Body Kit

Will be a 90* or just straight down vert asa available in the future?

Not my frame. That's a CCM I believe. Front block are standard 2k+ or standard 2k5, as I have machined the bodies for either. Will make which ever ones sell I do plan to make some vert asa versions also.

Insider
    How about some Karni style front blocks? I always liked the looks of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Not my frame. That's a CCM I believe. Front block are standard 2k+ or standard 2k5, as I have machined the bodies for either. Will make which ever ones sell I do plan to make some vert asa versions also.
    ahh duhh, forgot the thin frame doesn't have the ribs milled in.

Defintly want to see some with a Vert ASA!

Simon I worded it wrong. But it sounds good can't wait for the straight down vert as a!

Simon, any word on pricing?

$250 is the plan. I will have them at events and on my website and also paintballgateway.com will be selling them and I believe able to do custom anno for you also...

Specs for the build:
    CCM Deluxe Pump kit
    CCM thin 45 frame with Dye grips
    Shocktech bolt and pull pin
    PE Rex dialer
    PE Rex dialer Hammer
    PE Supercharger Valve
    Dye Cocking rod
    WGP Cocker Detent
    Madman green valve and green main spring
    AKA sidewinder

Dammit! Now I have to think about selling my KAPP Reflex for this. This is by far my favorite body.

The drooling has begun and will continue do to putting these on the mobile. Sort of like loading a TV show or movie but it will just be these same photos for the flight to MCO.
    Proudly Brought To You By: ThisISPaintball, Pinnacle Paintball, PaintballPhotography.com
    Seasons Past:
    Spikes 5150, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, SportAgressor Russia, Buffalo CRUsh, Malmo Furious, Canadian Response & Canadian Express