Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Inception Designs Kryptonite Autococker Body Kit

So let me get this straight. I can buy el cheapo 2k autococker and it will work on this body kit?

Quote Originally Posted by get.lit.up View Post
    So let me get this straight. I can buy el cheapo 2k autococker and it will work on this body kit?
    Ying is my in house expert on such matters, but yes I believe so. You will also need the new Empire feedneck for that modern locking feedneck touch.

I'm no 'cocker expert, but as long as it's 2k+ you should be good to go. if the body is compatible with both 2k4 & 2k5 FB's that's just awesome.

*has a noodle*...then again, I guess you can stick a 2k4 FB on a body and it'd work, there's just going to be a gap.

Any plans on releasing a pre-drilled version with custom eye covers and eyes for E2 boards?

I'm a hold out for a break beam cocker.
    Last edited by PBSteve; 10-16-2013 at 10:18 AM.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Half/mid block version?

Quote Originally Posted by new ion? View Post
    I'm no 'cocker expert, but as long as it's 2k+ you should be good to go. if the body is compatible with both 2k4 & 2k5 FB's that's just awesome.

*has a noodle*...then again, I guess you can stick a 2k4 FB on a body and it'd work, there's just going to be a gap.
    I believe that is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    Any plans on releasing a pre-drilled version with custom eye covers and eyes for E2 boards?

I'm a hold out for a break beam cocker.
    Actually yes, because I want one and that's often the driving factor for a lot of things I do. . The eye covers would likely be set up for 3D printing or hand molding as I can't see another easy cost effective way to do it. Do the E2 boards work with break beams? I would be planning it to use the DNA board.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Engineer View Post
    Half/mid block version?
    That goes hand in hand with my above comment. I have it planned, but haven't finished the design yet. Not enough hours in the day

hello simon,

how i can do for buying your body kit?

They will be available at World Cup, or online shortly after via my website or www.paintballgateway.com I am also talking with some European dealers shortly about carrying them in Europe for me. Where are you from?

france, smelly cheese country

I love smelly cheese! (My wife is from France).

Big G is one of my dealers in Europe and I am hoping he will take a nice order of these to support the European customer base. You know Big G paintball?