Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Evil M: Machining & Cads

Probably just my one body unless someone else wants to assist in paying for the design work.

I've had quotes from other machinists for just the one body and eye covers and its pretty much on target with my budget after factoring in design costs.

And no idea who Cliff is or how to contact him. My contact info is a few posts up. All of my emails go straight to my phone, which is on me nearly 24/7 from work.

Cliff is cs900 on pbnation, and metal mods (i think that's his name) on FB. He's a great guy, friendly and does amazing work. He's the guy that did the Shuxe, was working (is?) on the carbon fiber shocker, he's done many many things.

Oh, if its cs900 I've been in talks with him. I believe he was willing to do the whole thing, from cads to milling.

Waiting on a response from him though on payment terms and shipping address to send my body blank.

Was also talking with Ydna the mod on the nation about it as well. Last I heard from him though was a week ago, so not sure where he went.

Either way, no matter which avenue I go with, it should open up the option for everyone else with an M project to get theirs done, as the cads and a capable machinist will have them.
    Last edited by Phaelynar; 10-24-2013 at 11:43 AM.

Wayne
    Is Cliff's CNC back up?

Insider
    Yes, but get away from it, you pack of jackals! Me first :P

I called first dibs

Wayne
    I've been waiting to hear that for quite a while, but funds went into a recent purchase. If ya got money, have at it.

Hope Andy has the time, when I got something done from him, it took FOREVER. Ended up being goofed, but I'm not too worried about it. Cost me a blank Merlin body... oh no...

edit - Andy didn't charge me anything either. I was miffed at first, but really, it's fine. I've temporarily shelved that project anyways.

I will probably use Cliff. Once he gets back to me on the shipping, its off to him.