Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BT Dfender

Insider
    for energy delivery at any distance, definitely, the magnus effect merely changes the trajectory, but first strikes actually reduce aero losses on the way in - that means they maintain velo a lot longer.

Obviously you get no more breaks with the Apex at a given distance compared to what you'd get making that distance with an arced shot.

you actually get less breaks with apex at any given range, even then normal barrels. thats why i don't like them. drag on a high spin object is higher then that of a low spin object.

FS are the real deal.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=MG6WNDiS36A

This looks an awful lot like your early hopper designs Simon. Was this the marker you were looking forward to them releasing?
    Yep! We were just about to start field testing when I left KEE. It was one project I was sad to leave behind.

I agree that the pricing may be high. It was more than I was expecting to see.

Supports Inception Designs
    Now that we have a couple in the shop and I can take them apart a bit more I do like the design of the marker. It's simple yet elegant and very easy to disassemble and work on the individual parts.

I do think the price is a bit high, I agree that if it hit the $999 price point it would probably sell a lot better.

Also with the marker body not having the milled 'D' opening to accept first strikes I have a feeling that it will be a while before any first strike option would be available for this one. (I'm also not a fan of first strike rounds...those damn things hurt.)

I was given the opertunity to play with one... once I had it in my hands I handed it right back. sooooo uncomfortable and akward

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    I was given the opertunity to play with one... once I had it in my hands I handed it right back. sooooo uncomfortable and akward
    Just the opposite for me. Very comfortable and easy to shoot.

I'm used to having the back center of the gun right in front of my face

Supports Inception Designs
    yea....its kinda hard to do that with this gun...I know what you mean...

though I think It will take a bit of getting used to, it does shoot very smooth amd I think the audience its aimed at will like it.