Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Inception barrel?

Nope. I have no plans to make fronts for any other barrel than the Stella system.

Had my kit out this weekend, due to variances in different paints we managed to field 2 complete barrel sets from one kit. Everyone who shot it was very impressed with the performance. I must have told 6 different people where to buy there own and, no mine is not for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by FLounder View Post
    Had my kit out this weekend, due to variances in different paints we managed to field 2 complete barrel sets from one kit. Everyone who shot it was very impressed with the performance. I must have told 6 different people where to buy there own and, no mine is not for sale.
    Thank you.

I wasn't able to go to LL and missed out on purchasing the deadlywinds front to the stella. Any time line or plains to release through dealers? I'm also assuming that deadlywinds is taking the lead in this and not inception designs?

We are shipping them to dealers right now and we have them available for people that contact us directly but we haven't had chance to put them on the website yet.

Contact your nearest/favourite Inception or Deadlywind dealer first and if that doesn't work contact us on sales@inceptiondesigns.com and we will help you out directly.

They are already on Ebay too, just search stella.

endeavor to persevere.......

It was funny... out of the 8 of us that were at the field yesterday for a little rec ball, 3 of us had stellas with dw tips... made for some very silent guns.

Love this barrel and will be buying more

First test with stella insert back and large bore front.

Warpless halo feed test: http://youtu.be/qk7wf2FZt-U

My plan going forward, as much as I love my dust backs, is to get a full set of raw polished backs. I like the look of the Resurrection kit with the gloss black backs and dust black front, and want to replicate that. So, probably a little bit here, a little bit there, I'll acquire all five solid-bore backs, then have them anno'd black.

I do love the a'la carte system here. It's no more or less expensive to pick up the individual components, so a full kit can be built over time as budget allows.

Any plans for a shorter front? So length with existing tips would be 10 12 14