Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Inception barrel?

Good plan. Carrying inventory sucks.

Can't help but think that there's a few others in this business who got their companies off the ground with good barrels. It's certainly one of those things we all want to replace, no matter how good the stock one that comes on our guns might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
    Good plan. Carrying inventory sucks.

Can't help but think that there's a few others in this business who got their companies off the ground with good barrels. It's certainly one of those things we all want to replace, no matter how good the stock one that comes on our guns might be.
    It's too bad that the big one that comes to mind just makes the same product every year, adds a new number to it and charges way too much each year. At least this year SOMETHING changed.

Quote Originally Posted by new ion? View Post
    It's too bad that the big one that comes to mind just makes the same product every year, adds a new number to it and charges way too much each year. At least this year SOMETHING changed.
    that's exactly why I'm so excited about J4 and Inception Designs

I would love to hear from Simon the advantage of sizing the front of the barrel as well as the back.

also when will we know prices?

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Both tip designs? I have to be careful about having too much stock and too many options.
    true in that case I think I would pick smooth because it would blend in with the rest of the barrel better

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    I would love to hear from Simon the advantage of sizing the front of the barrel as well as the back.

also when will we know prices?
    I sure hope soon. I really can not wait to stock these.

I am waiting to have everything finished and full samples to know all of my costings and to be set and then all of the information and pricing will be released. To those that applied to be dealers that pricing should be out relatively soon (within a week I hope) so that you can give me some feedback and idea on quantities as we start running production

wait we can apply for dealerships? Totally missed that post.

Quote Originally Posted by pote View Post
    wait we can apply for dealerships? Totally missed that post.
    Application form is top right on www.inceptiondesigns.com I will also have a booth at Extravaganza.

Right now I am working on having enough products to sell and to have them in stock. I am not there yet, but getting closer every day

mmmm Extravaganza....never been to Dulles so it should be interesting....