Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Inception barrel?

Insider
    The large ports in the rear/back are interesting - any word on those function?

They are for an allen wrench to unscrew the barrel aren't they? Like a CCM barrel.

Those are also on the front of the sizer once the tip is removed you can see them.

Interesting. Not a big fan of the tip/muzzle brake but by-god does this have every other feature you could want from a barrel kit.

Supports Inception Designs
    Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.

Not a huge fan of the tips. I would rather see a plain thread cover like the ones available for real firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by paintballer187 View Post
    Not a huge fan of the tips. I would rather see a plain thread cover like the ones available for real firearms.
    Got pics? The great thing about this threaded tip is that I can do any style (even in low quantities) and fit all desires. One thing that was clear when doing my research is how everyone likes the tip of the barrel to be different.

With this I can do anything and it is 7/8 -20 so many other tips in the market place will already work.

I plan a lot of options, including the ease to make your own options as I will be open sourcing the critical dimensions so people can come up with their own designs and or make them for themselves

My biggest questions are:
    Are the fronts compatible with the Sniper/Resurrection set? They certainly appear to come from the same line of thinking.
    Is the front Apex ready as is, or is the Apex a screw-on tip?
    When will these be ready for public consumption?

The front are not compatible with the Sniper/Resurrection set. The overlap is different. They are the same line of thinking, but these have more features and even more thought in them than a barrel I design over 4 years ago...

The Apex tip will be a screw on option.

Hoping to have them out in about 6 weeks. In time for Christmas. We shall see!

I cant wait. when will we know on final pricing?