Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Inception barrel?

I look forward to seeing you Scott.

Wow! When will the Stella/DW barrel be available for purchase?

So I got and shot the hot new Stella w/ CF tip this weekend... can't recall a better barrel, and it was awesome to get it directly from the guys who made it happen. Glad to see you as always Simon!

And yes, the Stella shot amazingly on my Axe, and combined with the Eigenbolt, shooting side-by-side in the trenches with a stock Axe, it was night and day sound signature. It also looks amazing, and in all honesty takes the Stella from a barrel that looked good, to the hottest stick on the market in my eyes. What kept me from the Stella before was always the fronts being a bit.... well plain; and I was always wanting to try a Deadlywind CF barrel. And Simon went and killed both of those with one big stick? Sold!
    Last edited by HipboyScott; 05-19-2014 at 11:51 PM.

When will the CF tips be up on the site to order?

Quote Originally Posted by synergism View Post
    Wow! When will the Stella/DW barrel be available for purchase?
    Now... although we are pretty much sold out. I have a couple of small bore, 0.688, 14" fronts available. But that is it until we can get more made.

Quote Originally Posted by HipboyScott View Post
    So I got and shot the hot new Stella w/ CF tip this weekend... can't recall a better barrel, and it was awesome to get it directly from the guys who made it happen. Glad to see you as always Simon!

And yes, the Stella shot amazingly on my Axe, and combined with the Eigenbolt, shooting side-by-side in the trenches with a stock Axe, it was night and day sound signature. It also looks amazing, and in all honesty takes the Stella from a barrel that looked good, to the hottest stick on the market in my eyes. What kept me from the Stella before was always the fronts being a bit.... well plain; and I was always wanting to try a Deadlywind CF barrel. And Simon went and killed both of those with one big stick? Sold!
    Thanks Scott! Was great seeing you guys as always. I am jealous you got to play more than I did though. lol

Quote Originally Posted by TierOneJeff View Post
    When will the CF tips be up on the site to order?
    Jeff, get in touch with Andrew (Trimmer) here as he is the only dealer with any right now and he just so happens to be in Canada too.

Picked up my Stella barrel friday at Living Legends 7. I have many many barrel kits and have always went back to the freak kit. I think that has all changed now. I shot the .685 with a big bore CF tip all weekend at legends. Thanks Again Simon for making stuff we can use.

Thanks
    John

I snagged the last 14" large bore barrel tip from Simon on Friday off their display model. Kicking myself for not picking up a small bore as well.

Shot great all weekend, and the barrel looks beautiful!

Styg

Another quick Q regarding backs Simon: I play mainly scenario/woodsball and mag fed, any chance of seeing a rifled back for us FSR users?

Quote Originally Posted by Stygshore View Post
    I snagged the last 14" large bore barrel tip from Simon on Friday off their display model. Kicking myself for not picking up a small bore as well.

Shot great all weekend, and the barrel looks beautiful!

Styg
    If you would like it, I do have a 14" small bore tip that was on one of the display guns and it is pristine still. Otherwise it will be a while before we have more. If you want it you can paypal me the $55 + $6 usps shipping to sales@inceptiondesigns.com

Quote Originally Posted by TierOneJeff View Post
    Another quick Q regarding backs Simon: I play mainly scenario/woodsball and mag fed, any chance of seeing a rifled back for us FSR users?
    I am looking into it, but don't have a good way to get the rifling done yet.