Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Inception barrel?

I am at the EuroBigGame next week and We are going to try the stella kit on a regency chrome2 , the quietest barrel on the quietest marker . Can't wait to erm.....not hear the results lol

Smart call on their part, having Resurrection barrels on hand. If they have to shoot an Empire kit, that's the one to shoot.

That explains why you were asking me about it while we were working on your booth Sunday morning...

And what I need is Colin to do a Scepter kit whip tip front. I want a longer barrel front, but Powerlyte's out of business.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Sorry about that. I didn't know until just before the event.

I work with Vicious and they wanted some of the full Empire Sniper barrel kits (the barrel I designed before the Stella) and the only way they could get them was to buy full guns at MAO and take the barrels out

So I have Sniper and Resurrections BNIB with no barrels, obviously the boxes have been opened but the guns never used. I'll sell the guns as is for a deal, and I can obviously offer them with a Stella Barrel for an awesome combo!

Sniper is $300, and Resurrection is $400.
    What color are the Resurrections? You've got my attention.

I picked up one your 0.675 backs and CF tips last minute last Friday at LL. While I didn't get to use with the paint being pleasantly well sized, I'm looking to pick up more pieces of the kit. What benefit do the different bore-sized fronts have? Obviously you don't want the front smaller than the back but I'm wondering from your testing what impact say the 0.697 front would have on the 0.675 back vs the 0.683 and .689 fronts comparability.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    So I have Sniper and Resurrections BNIB with no barrels, obviously the boxes have been opened but the guns never used. I'll sell the guns as is for a deal, and I can obviously offer them with a Stella Barrel for an awesome combo!

Sniper is $300, and Resurrection is $400.
    Have you got a few of them? Right now I'm more interested in picking up this shotshell reloading press I've been eyeing locally, but this is awfully tempting too.

how do i tell which cf tip i picked up at legends? i just asked for a 14 inch tip to go with the freak bored back, and while i am very happy with the whole system, i'm just curious.

It will be the larger bore to go with the insert back. You can tell more easily when they are side by side.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    And what I need is Colin to do a Scepter kit whip tip front. I want a longer barrel front, but Powerlyte's out of business.
    You can get any length you like in a Stella. Just sayin Colin will even do custom length CF whip tips for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack View Post
    What color are the Resurrections? You've got my attention.

I picked up one your 0.675 backs and CF tips last minute last Friday at LL. While I didn't get to use with the paint being pleasantly well sized, I'm looking to pick up more pieces of the kit. What benefit do the different bore-sized fronts have? Obviously you don't want the front smaller than the back but I'm wondering from your testing what impact say the 0.697 front would have on the 0.675 back vs the 0.683 and .689 fronts comparability.
    I have Resurrections in black or grey. Sniper in black IIRC.

Depending on your gun set up reducing the front bore size can make the barrel more efficient, quieter and reduces the possible deviation in angle that the ball can exit in relation to the true axis of the barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by ubooze View Post
    Have you got a few of them? Right now I'm more interested in picking up this shotshell reloading press I've been eyeing locally, but this is awfully tempting too.
    4 cockers and one sniper left.

Will your Stella tips

1) thread onto the scepter back
    2) lock the insert in place as well as theirs

?