Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Inception barrel?

I remember hearing the process used for the Armson tubes. That's not equipment that comes cheap.

Will the CF backs be available in raw too at some point in the time?

Quote Originally Posted by D3adpool View Post
    Will the CF backs be available in raw too at some point in the time?
    The aluminium part will be available from me as raw, you can get it anodized, and then send it to Colin to be built into a barrel

Money sent -

I made believers out of at least a dozen people at LL7. I was shooting next to people and they were either asking me why my gun was so quiet or telling me I was running out of air or needed to re-chrony - shot a pretty consistent 277 over the chrony when we walked off.

Styg

+1 on the consistency with a Stella. I had my Resurrection out to chrono. Shot 275, 279, 280, 280, 280, 280 (at which point the chrono ref asked me to shoot another because she thought the chrono wasn't reading shots), 279. I've NEVER had that kind of string of consistent shots, and consistency = accurate follow-up shots. That's what gives true ball-on-ball shooting. Simply amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
    +1 on the consistency with a Stella. I had my Resurrection out to chrono. Shot 275, 279, 280, 280, 280, 280 (at which point the chrono ref asked me to shoot another because she thought the chrono wasn't reading shots), 279. I've NEVER had that kind of string of consistent shots, and consistency = accurate follow-up shots. That's what gives true ball-on-ball shooting. Simply amazing.
    Love it.

If anyone is looking to get a Resurrection and Stella Barrel System I can do you a really good deal on one. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Stygshore View Post
    Money sent -

I made believers out of at least a dozen people at LL7. I was shooting next to people and they were either asking me why my gun was so quiet or telling me I was running out of air or needed to re-chrony - shot a pretty consistent 277 over the chrony when we walked off.

Styg
    I only had 14" left. It's on it's way to you now

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Love it.

If anyone is looking to get a Resurrection and Stella Barrel System I can do you a really good deal on one. Let me know.
    Now you tell me. I just bought my Resurrection two weeks before Legends.

My Favorite gun setup in the ten years I have been playing. Resurrection, Stella barrel, Pinokio speed hopper and ninja 68SL tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigwldr View Post
    Now you tell me. I just bought my Resurrection two weeks before Legends.

My Favorite gun setup in the ten years I have been playing. Resurrection, Stella barrel, Pinokio speed hopper and ninja 68SL tank.
    Sorry about that. I didn't know until just before the event.

I work with Vicious and they wanted some of the full Empire Sniper barrel kits (the barrel I designed before the Stella) and the only way they could get them was to buy full guns at MAO and take the barrels out

So I have Sniper and Resurrections BNIB with no barrels, obviously the boxes have been opened but the guns never used. I'll sell the guns as is for a deal, and I can obviously offer them with a Stella Barrel for an awesome combo!

Sniper is $300, and Resurrection is $400.