Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Inception barrel?

I won't but I will be there with Vicious and wearing Inception Hat/Tshirt etc. so hard to miss. I am 6'5"ish tall Say Hi when you see me!

Will do! I'll be there both days and will probably be rocking a Lurker shirt.

Simon. Seeing that the tips have incremental porting as well on them. Is there any benefit from your tests from using the 14 over the 16 over the 18 in terms of sound signature etc?

I've found that there are many variables and it often depends on the gun and how it is set up as to the best configuration. On the axe I was setting up earlier the 16" tip was a noticeable softer sound than the 14" tip. On the Cocker it didn't make as much difference. Acoustics and harmonics... so many things change it, that you could almost end up tuning a barrel to every gun set up to get the best results. :/

That said.... I might need a 16" now lol. I only have the 14" heading my way Monday.....

I have a set ordered for testing now.....yeah testing that's why I ordered them.

I'm having a really hard time concentrating at work with this on my desk next to me.

Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
    I'm having a really hard time concentrating at work with this on my desk next to me.
    Pfff.. You lucky bastard.

im going to have to put another order in, sold my last set on saturday...

It really is funny/tragic seeing people freak out about this design bit or that design bit without having one in their hands.