Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Inception barrel?

My video is in "post production". By which I mean my oldest son is doing some edit work, and isn't home all that often. I was hoping to have the video live a week ago.

Stygshore, I know you saw these on PBN, but I'll cross-share them for folks who didn't see them or don't go there.
    --------------------------
    Some pictures to share.

First of all, a big thank you to Jay at PB Sports in Indiana for setting me up! Got these in fast. I picked up what I think will be a popular "startup kit" of a 675, 680, and 685 back, the 689 front, and 14" tip.

So much anticipation!

Packaging is top-notch. Each component in its own tube/package. The backs and front are also in a plastic sleeve inside the tubes, and the tip comes with a mini storage tube so as not to get dinged up when tossed into a gearbag after play.

The assembled barrel with 680 back.

I was really impressed with the marking of the pieces. The sizing isn't just lasered on, it's actually engraved!

Pardon the terrible lighting on these next two. I used our office postage scale to weigh my Resurrection 14" barrel with 680 back against the Stella 14" with 680 back.
    First the Resurrection. 5.0 ounces.

Then the Stella. 5.0 ounces. And I found the Resurrection barrel to be notably light in the field.

Can't wait to use these soon!

I have confirmed the LAPCO tips will thread on to Stella barrels. Keep in mind with the 14" Stella tip you are measuring out at about 14 1/8" and with the LAPCO Phantom mock flash tip it brings you up to 15 3/4" because it doesn't slip back over the barrel tip as much like the Arrow heads do.

New rig for this year - Empire Mini CS, Lurker Bolt, Lurker Poppet, Stella Barrel, Spire 260, and a Ninja Superlight Tank with Pro-reg V2

Last edited by Stygshore; 03-24-2014 at 04:30 PM.

Sweet set up. I want one of those tanks too! I also have the same exalt tank covers and love them!

Lapco tips or CP tips?
    BigEvilOnline.com - Home of the bad, bad automag people.

One of our resident knuckle draggers builds....man is it sweet...

SHINY SHINY, now if only I had a specific axe body to go with them lol....

Maybe this time I can keep them in stock until the weekend?!

Quote Originally Posted by pote View Post
    One of our resident knuckle draggers builds....man is it sweet...

SHINY SHINY, now if only I had a specific axe body to go with them lol....

Maybe this time I can keep them in stock until the weekend?!
    Nice spread you have there!
    BigEvilOnline.com - Home of the bad, bad automag people.

Insider
    Just received my set yesterday, can't wait to get to test them.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Sweet set up. I want one of those tanks too! I also have the same exalt tank covers and love them!
    CP and Lapco tips will work.

I stole the cover from Rob Coleman ( Wyn1370 ) in a tank swap and must say it is one of my favorites because it doesn't get dirty real easy.

If you look you can see my tank cover is a little oversized - Could be because I had this on a 72 tank and I stretched it out, but most people are saying they are using 45 covers on the SL tanks because they are smaller than a normal 68.

I miss Rob. We had some good (crazy) times together. A lot of fun.

I am a big fan of the guys at Exalt and their products. I use and promote their stuff where I can.