Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Inception barrel?

A la carte and doing orders is the plan.

I hope to have product in hand, although I will be sending out order options to my current dealers before hand and so if they take all of my stock I will just be taking orders at PBE.

I hope to have the price list going out next week and people will be able to order then.

Looks good, I've already got 3 cocker threaded barrel kits though.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I hope to have the price list going out next week and people will be able to order then.
    you did remember valentines day for me, awww
    Automags.org - Home of the mild mannered, helpful automag people.

I'm sure if we ever got our dealer price list if one was even sent out...

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post

It's next week.

I have to figure out exactly what I'm going to start with. Don't know if I can swing a full-full kit, but I'm definitely going to get a good jump on it. I'm freaking (hehe) out less now, having liquidated most of my Freak set, knowing I'll have a great barrel set that can mount my Apex tip.

So what is the pricing on these?

Also, what dealers can I buy them from? Simon, would it be possible for you to have a list of dealers either on the forum or your own store web page that carry your products?

Hit me up LumberJack...I have one full set left and ordering more this week or next...

I do plan to have a dealer list on the forums and a dealer finder on the website, we are talking to a programmer about that right now.

Pricing.

MAP for Matte black parts is

$27.95 for backs
    $34.95 for fronts
    $14.95 for the 14" tip
    $19.95 for the 16" or 18" tip

MAP for polished raw parts is slightly more expensive because hand polishing is a horrible and expensive job

$29.95 for backs
    $39.95 for fronts
    $14.95 for the 14" tip (same price as matte black)
    $19.95 for the 16" or 18" tip (same price as matte black)

You do not need a programmer's help, just do up a list on a web page. People can scroll or use the find function. Label the location of each section. This way it could be up sooner. Once you get so many dealers it becomes a huge list, then talk to the programmer. Willing to help with this if needed.