Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets see some firearms

Quote Originally Posted by ElPanda View Post
    got my S&W 686 on order
    Did you get the P version? I would highly recommend that you do.

I have the 686 P in 4" barrel and it's one of, if not my favourite firearm. Funny as I was actually talked into buying it and and had buyers remorse as soon as I left the store... I have come to absolutely love it though.

If you can get the P, I would recommend it as that extra shot really seems to make a difference to my fun factor. Weird I know but I was coming off of shooting pistols and 1911's. When I shoot my Ruger I always feel like I am done too fast and want more shots. With the 686 it's not that different to my 1911

A guy with a table next to me at a gun show had that revolver, I thought it was so cool to have 7 shots with the 357.

I have a feeling the P is what I am going to end up with

I am looking forward to shooting revolver soley for the fact that I wont have to hunt down my brass afterwards (so much lazy)

I wanted a Colt Python for the longest time (still really do) but getting the exact one I want in the exact condition I want would likely mean dropping at least 2K, so heres to hoping Colt starts re-making them and their super inflated prices drop down to a more realistic level

my buddy wants a 44 really bad, but I have no problems starting out with 357 since I can just shoot 38's to save money and keep it fun initially. Once I get more familiar with shooting revolvers I will eventually get a hand cannon just for kicks

most likely a S&W 500 because America

if you guys are not subscribed to hickock45 on youtube, you are doing it wrong, his vids are great for learning about firearms you may be interested in
    ABET accredited level II machinist - CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Rio Grande Inc.

I have a feeling the P is what I am going to end up with
    You won't regret that. If you want to check mine out, or get together and shoot it somewhere I am down for that You provide the .357 ammo though, prices lately have been nuts!

my buddy wants a 44 really bad, but I have no problems starting out with 357 since I can just shoot 38's to save money and keep it fun initially.
    That was my thinking and so that my wife/mum/friends can shoot it without being nervous. It's a great way to bring people up to .357 also.

It's fun in .38 and it's not that bad at all in .357 although the boom and fire indoors does tend to get people to stop and watch you sometimes. (It's always good when that happens if you put all 7 shots in the 10 )

My dealer is practically an oasis for the limited people that know him

He has all kinds of ammo at really reasonable prices, usually about 25$ for 50 rounds of 223/5.56, same for 45

He sold me a box of 45 yesterday for 25 that he got from some place in jersey that had a price sticker on it for 40$. He was saying "I cant believe people would pay that" but I suppose if you cant find it anywhere else then prices get gouged

Me and my group of friends are serious buyers so he loves hooking us up, within the last four months I would estimate we have spent close to 10k between the four of us there on guns/ammo

I wish I had more spare $$$ to spend on guns, but alas now is not the right time.

I need to finish my AR, and I want a lever action in .22 and in .38/.357

Lever action guns are so cool

The .444 I mentioned earlier on in this thread is Lever. I always thought the action was just darn cool, and having shot one, I will definitely agree.

first gun I bought new... I needed another 1911