Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Lets see some firearms

hey simon, can you actually see my post with the pics? it was working and now it isnt showing up for me....

edit... nvm. i guess this page isnt reacting well to the firewall here at work. gov't network. its got issues.

and yeah, it irks me sometimes when i hear and read people talking about their 45 degree frame... im like thats not 45 degrees, do you math bro?
    Last edited by tex; 10-29-2015 at 11:25 AM.

Ahh yes, I could see it but it was auto moderated due to soo many images and links from a new user (welcome by the way ) You should be able to see it now

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Ahh yes, I could see it but it was auto moderated due to soo many images and links from a new user (welcome by the way ) You should be able to see it now
    ah. that explains it. i've kinda been ghosting a bit but i read this thread yesterday and decided to join. thanks for the welcome. NY's business incentives will trick you. my ex from there had a small business and was barely making it. taxes were too damn high. i hated it because it was cold, and because it took me almost a year to get my pistol permit there, even though my job up there was doing armed security at a military base, so i had to carry every day for my job, but couldnt carry off the installation. i thought that was ridiculous.

if anyone wants to buy an Eotech 512 cheap let me know, I just recently replaced mine with an ACOG and have no other guns to put it on
    ABET accredited level II machinist - CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Rio Grande Inc.

Do what i do with paintball guns, its now a reason to buy a gun to put it on

I was debating making a rail for my daisy BB gun just to put it on there for kicks

but apparently L3 is issuing full refunds for Eotech holo sights so I just submitted a request we will see what happens
    ABET accredited level II machinist - CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Rio Grande Inc.

Panda, I sent in my Eotech last month, I have been told they have a 4-6 week processing time right now. Still waiting for my refund.

New Moose/Bear rig, AR10 chambered in .338 Federal. Still need to finish my muzzle break, waiting on titanium to get here. Will have a leuopld 4x12 on it.

Panda, I sent in my Eotech last month, I have been told they have a 4-6 week processing time right now. Still waiting for my refund.

New Moose/Bear rig, AR10 chambered in .338 Federal. Still need to finish my muzzle break, waiting on titanium to get here. Will have a leuopld 4x12 on it.

nice rifle!

I just picked this up over the weekend

combination birthday present and replacement of my L9-A1. The Steyr was having horrible extraction problems, couldnt get through more than 2 mags without extraction failures, tried messing with the extractor itself but it did not change the performance. It was certain types of ammo that caused the problem, but my opinion is that the gun needs to handle any type of ammo I can throw into it if I am relying on it for home defense.

I put over 200 rounds through the CZ on sunday and it had zero problems, same ammo (from the same box even) that was jamming up the Steyr, so I am very happy with my purchase. I also like the increase in capacity, 19 rounds versus the 17 I had before
    Rio Grande Inc.

Those CZs are nice shooting little guns. I ended up dumping mine because I have a strong preference for striker fired pistols. I am considering a HK VP9 next, but as much as I don't want to be I'm a glock fan. I have a springfield that I carry some, but typically stick with carrying glocks. Even my main target gun is a slightly modded g17.