Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets see some firearms

Quote Originally Posted by ElPanda View Post
    Yeah, the only bullpup ejection done right imo is the p90, with the f2000 close behind
    IWI Tavor TAR-21 ejection port can be either side.

Last edited by going_home; 11-12-2013 at 05:20 PM.
    endeavor to persevere.......

yeah I was referring to the fact that side ejection on bullpups is inferior to bottom or front ejection, as the action placement means the casing typically ejects very near to the shooters face. Even with appropriate design consideration and brass deflection found in the tavor, I would still take bottom or front ejection over side.

not really a fan of the tavor, it just looks weird aesthetically, the lines on it dont really compliment it, but thats just IMO

I feel like the p90 is pretty much the perfect bulpup design, or at least the closest to perfect so far, bottom ejection, totally ambi, 50 round magazine, super-compact, pretty much the perfect cqb weapon
    ABET accredited level II machinist - CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Rio Grande Inc.

I like you choice of weapons ElPanda.

Currently I own 2 stery augs, a ps90, 2 tavors...as far as bullpup style weapons go.

For general feel and all I prefer the aug. The ps90 comes after it with the tavors last. I do like the tavor...don't get me wrong. I just prefer the others over it.

I have tried twice to post photos and the site has eaten the posts.
    Last edited by wetwrks; 11-14-2013 at 03:39 AM.

how do you like the ps90? I have a buddy who is interested in getting ahold of one

he is just afraid of not being able to find ammunition for it locally

I suppose you could always just buy the ammo online

Im a big fan of bullpups, and the p90 in particular, from an overall design perspective
    ABET accredited level II machinist - CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Rio Grande Inc.

I love it. Very nice shooter. Very accurate. Some different rail systems for it that work out nicely. I bought 2 rail systems for mine before I decided on the one I like best.

The only dislike (and very minor at that) is the feel of the main handle. It feels a little on the large size to me. Part of that may be the angle of it. It isn't anything that is a problem and may be more me than anything.

oh...by the way...last I looked PJs had the steyr a3 scopes on sale and was doing preorders for spare barrels including the 24"
    Last edited by wetwrks; 11-14-2013 at 07:47 PM.

if suppressors were legal in my state I would have bought one already for my aug and put a cqc kit on it, but I like it fine the way it is so far

Im thinking rifle for my next build

I also have a red ryder BB gun that I am thinking about decking out with rails and do-dads for kicks
    Last edited by ElPanda; 11-14-2013 at 10:28 PM.
    Rio Grande Inc.

I will warn you that the CQC kit adds consederable weight to the gun and makes it more front heavy.

Expected from a giant hunk of metal attatched to the front the gun

I just like the way it looks when coupled with a suppressor

Quote Originally Posted by ElPanda View Post
    I just like the way it looks when coupled with a suppressor
    I have to agree...they do look pretty sweet that way.

Ok...I will try the photo thing yet again...

Here is my Steyr AUG. I have replaced the stock so it takes AR mags.

My second AUG is a CQC and I picked it up from PJ. It is the number 1 prototype for the US manufacture. It has never been fired.

Last edited by wetwrks; 11-19-2013 at 03:10 PM.