Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets see some firearms

Here is my AR.

Has a beltfed upper on it that you can run standard mags or a belt without any changes to the gun.

And my Tavors.

The have consecutive serial numbers. One has been fired the other not.

Last edited by wetwrks; 11-19-2013 at 03:44 PM.

nice! my buddy is about to buy a tavor

also always wondered what a mickey mouse mag would look like on an aug

both of yours are very lovely

does that AR switch from mag to belt on the fly? like if, for whatever reason, you are running a mag and a belt, would you be able to empty the mag and continue with belt feeding un-interrupted?
    ABET accredited level II machinist - CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Rio Grande Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPanda View Post
    always wondered what a mickey mouse mag would look like on an aug

does that AR switch from mag to belt on the fly? like if, for whatever reason, you are running a mag and a belt, would you be able to empty the mag and continue with belt feeding un-interrupted?
    The beta mag fits and runs on the aug but it is really difficult to get your arm around it and back in to the handle to shoot.

The AR cannot have both loaded at the same time but you can run the belt and as soon as it runs out slap a mag and continue shooting withoug haveing to do anything.
    Last edited by wetwrks; 11-20-2013 at 10:42 PM.

Ok...here is my PS90

I have a Steyr A3 scope on it and a Center Mass LaserLight laser sight.

I've always wanted a P90. I was actually pretty surprised by how small it was once I got one in my hands. Such a cool system

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I've always wanted a P90. I was actually pretty surprised by how small it was once I got one in my hands. Such a cool system
    I would really like to go class 3 with it and sbr it and get a supressor for it. Dunno...we will see what the future holds. Guess my biggest issue is just the waiting time. Sounds like approvals are about 6 to 8 months on most class 3 items.
    Last edited by wetwrks; 11-27-2013 at 01:53 PM.

Shrouds also give it a more balanced look without sbr imo

What upper is that on your AR wetwrks? Being belt fed and able to take mags really intrigues me.

Quote Originally Posted by paintballer187 View Post
    What upper is that on your AR wetwrks? Being belt fed and able to take mags really intrigues me.
    There are a few of them out there. Mine is a Shrike. All of them are quite pricy. Valkyrie is another company that makes them. They all have some quirks but it seems shrike has tried to work thru the issues. Mine is the latest version (4th or 5th gen).
    Last edited by wetwrks; 12-07-2013 at 07:54 PM.

Im slowly stockpiling 5.56, have about half an ammo can full so far, going to have to hit up the range and dump some soon

would like to find a simple little bolt action 5.56/.223 just to dink around with at the range, so far the only one I have seen in 5.56 was a mossberg mvp, but maybe Im just not looking hard enough
    Last edited by ElPanda; 12-08-2013 at 11:32 PM.
    ABET accredited level II machinist - CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Rio Grande Inc.