Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why no gas through Mag?

Think of how the sydarms are gassed. 2 orings around the valve and then the body acts as the feed.

Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    Think of how the sydarms are gassed. 2 orings around the valve and then the body acts as the feed.
    I've never seen that system, I couldn't find any pictures...do you know of any? Sounds interesting, I'd like to see it.

Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by 2xFast View Post
    I've never seen that system, I couldn't find any pictures...do you know of any? Sounds interesting, I'd like to see it.
    Here's pretty good picture.
    IMG_26291.JPG

Insider
    That would be pretty easy to do...

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    That was what came to mind.

And then the way I did the Axe system. That was actually like a concept I had for the Mag back in 2000 or so. All it takes is an o-ring either side of the inlet port and a body to slide it into...

It would be easy to do. I even had a brief discussion with Tom about an updated mag at Tunaball. If I didn't have so much on my plate right now it's something I'd consider again.
    Im an 1.25 hours away and can lift heavy things.
    BigEvilOnline.com - Home of the bad, bad automag people.

i'm an hour or so, and i keep giving you a standing offer of help. plus, i'll sign a gag order.

I completly forgot the first RT mags transfered air through the rail. I like how the sydarm is set up.

Insider
    Well, thinking about this and looking at pictures and animations of x-valves ate up an entire two hours of my morning.
    Simon did warn me about that. It's a good thing I still have two and a half weeks to finish the conversion I'm working on.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, thinking about this and looking at pictures and animations of x-valves ate up an entire two hours of my morning.
    Simon did warn me about that. It's a good thing I still have two and a half weeks to finish the conversion I'm working on.