Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kryptonite valve dimensions; some aftermarket valves won't fit in the bodies

Are you not making the 2k5 models anymore?

I am not making full body with back blocks in that style anymore. 150 was the total available for the public (I will have some with private label engraving/machining, but around only 25 of those are planned).

I haven't made 2k5 style of the full body in quite a while. Partly because I plan to use what I do have of the 2k5 front blocks on a different gun design...

I have other projects I am working on too, and I also like keeping some stuff to limited runs because it is cool and fun. Some stuff I do will be limited, some will not. None of the custom gun bodies are going to be made in large quantities. For instance the two axe versions I am about to release at PBE will both be at less than 100 units for this batch, and it is very unlikely there will be another batch for 3 months or more (possibly if ever).

Stuff like the barrels will be more open production and available to all, but even then some of the accessories for those will be limited runs too.

tuesday really needs to get here......

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    If you want to send it back I can replace it with a raw body, or try to get it refinished for you. If it was refinished the risk is that it would need to be replaced with a stock current production body if something went wrong. I have maybe 1 with a 2k5 front left (in raw), and maybe 10 raw full bodies left (2k+ front block). I have 8 matte black full bodies left I think (2k+).

After PBE (which is next week) I do not expect to have any of the full body style left at all, so please let me know soon what you would like to do.
    Ehh, I might have to go for the raw body. It's very temping! Could you PM me your email or something and we can figure something out? Or will the sales email address on the Inception Designs website go to you?

I sent ya an email!