Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Inception Designs Hand Molded Pico Hopper shells

How long is the waiting list? I'd like a black one or any dark color shell kit. Thanks

I am waiting to hear back from the molding company on when I will get the next batch. I have you down for a black one which is the next dark colour that will be available for sure.

Updated

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    SOLD OUT AGAIN!

If you choose to forgo one of the currently available because they aren't a colour you want you will keep your place in line for when the coloured ones you do want come in. If I don't get a response in two days you lose your place but only for this batch, you still get to catch up when the next batch come in and keep your place in line for that one.

I am trying to be as fair as possible with the limited supply I have.

They are $50 for the shell set which is left and right shells, battery door, and rip drive wheel. They ship in a Priority USPS box for $8.

THE NEXT SHIPMENT WILL HOPEFULLY BE HERE BY SECOND WEEK IN FEB, IF YOU WANT ONE I RECOMMEND YOU GET ON THE LIST BELOW

Paypal ONLY AFTER THEY ARE IN STOCK PLEASE to sales@inceptiondesigns.com please specify your username so I can adjust the list and know who I am still waiting for.

Current list of people still wanting a shell kit.

You have two days to send payment once they are in stock or they go to the next person/store in line.

skibbo -
    7paintball -
    going_home -
    BTAUTOMAG - lime green
    Bartman - colour
    shankster17- black
    olsenpb - black
    fernando8877 - black
    fullofpaint - black
    CJardine - black, red or white
    yachapohld - black

Put me on the list, hopefully I'll get it in time to show off at the next Boston PB pump night!

Can you add me to the list as well! Black, red, or white if you can do those colors That would be great!

Sweet Is there any hope of white?

With the material we use we can't get a brilliant white but we can get an off white. I have a request in for some the next time that colour is run but I do not know when that will be.