Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Living Legends 7, May 16-18

Wayne

Living Legends 7, May 16-18

Is there a thread for this? I'm needing to get the planning/saving started ASAP. How is everyone planning on getting there and where are the smart places to stay?

I was pretty indifferent until I heard that Tom Kaye and Budd Orr were coming. I should dig up my old PTI training certificates and get them autographed... I may try and wander down.

I'm so psyched that bud greg and tom are gonna be a part of the AO Army!

is the date confirmed? is that the actual dates?

Just in time for Simon to have all the new mag parts ready for LL7.

(Projecting here)

nobody, yes that is confirmed. arnt you a member of our automag facebook group?

I came here just to post about this haha. Camping at the field is free but if youd rather have a hotel try to look in the Joliet area as the hotels there are close to the field but book up early. If you're looking for a unit the Horde would love to have you, but that's all i can say on the matter until units are released to the public haha.

only this I know about the legion commanders are Honu will be on the Horde side. I'm under Honu. So will Tom, Bud and John

Supports Inception Designs
    I'm thinking an Inception group playing under the Horde would be pretty sweet, and would kick a lot of ass.
    Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.

set it up man!