Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Living Legends 7, May 16-18

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    You're not rolling with the ao boys?
    haha, i would if i could. for the most part AO guys seem to hate me though. something about me calling mags, heavy, inefficient and slow all the time the fact that i love for that reason seems lost on the AO crew.

you can find me staging under the trees there where techpb always stages. but i tend not to be in the staging area too often during the game, i'd rather be playing. and when not playing, we are usually drinking.
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 11-05-2013 at 02:39 PM.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

yea... great clip of it unedited on youtube...

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    haha, i would if i could. for the most part AO guys seem to hate me though. something about me calling mags, heavy, inefficient and slow all the time the fact that i love for that reason seems lost on the AO crew.

you can find me staging under the trees there where techpb always stages. but i tend not to be in the staging area too often during the game, i'd rather be playing.
    yea I know where you stage. maybe we can setup an AO fenced off area around there

Quote Originally Posted by noclue119 View Post
    like the pill incident?
    So glad I was offsite at that time. My oldest is 20, and what he does and sees is his business. But, I also had my 14 year old daughter with me. This year, I'd like to bring the entire family if I'm fortunate enough to be able to attend. We'll have to see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    yea... great clip of it unedited on youtube...
    scared me for a second there ... but im glad you were referring to the pill bit, not to living legends drinking .... it gets pretty absurd and there are some incriminating videos of me....
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 11-05-2013 at 02:49 PM.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

can anyone fill me in on this 'pill incident'?

search for "living legends 6 bikini" on youtube. 3 part showing of the bikini contest. someone let a troll onstage and when she whipped her tatas out her stash of pill in her bra fell on that stage. then she bent over, picked em up and waved it in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
    So glad I was offsite at that time. My oldest is 20, and what he does and sees is his business. But, I also had my 14 year old daughter with me. This year, I'd like to bring the entire family if I'm fortunate enough to be able to attend. We'll have to see what happens.
    We left and our thought were pretty much along the lines of yours

I was there. the hott lesbians later were worth it

Anyone have the video from a year or two ago of the 15* year old cold stone employee dancing on a table?**

*age estimated

**What made it funny was the guy sitting at the table with his phone out recording it...