Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A very "Inceptionesque" idea

A very "Inceptionesque" idea

I just saw this and I want one already

:clap:

ooooooo I like lol

Supports Inception Designs
    I want 5, 1 for in the feedneck, then 4 more to go in each of the chambers.
    Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.

That is flipping awesome. I think I should have my work just send Simon my pay check, lol.

Supports Inception Designs
    There were versions of this that I saw up at CCM when I visited their factory a while ago...Made out of aluminum they are a bit heavy but still work well.

eh... cool bit of innovation, but i see it being too complex for only having 4 10 round tubes. in no way bashing the guy that thought of it or printed it, but i just don't see it. what i do see is that its a huge profile for that little amount of paint. maybe since i don't play stock class it does not appeal to me. i would think that either a cram & jam, or a spring loaded tube is better for site profile or even sighting.

also, how well does the tubes stay in there? can you run with it, fully loaded without loosing the tubes? the vid showed just one tube and that was without paint/weight. could it take a hit without breaking a tube, expelling the other tubes or creating a huge mess of broken paint and tubes?

overall, i see this as the stock class player's hypocritical loader. SC players always say, 12vies or nothing. 10 shots, 10 kills and the like. yet, they are starting to move to HPA with 13ci tanks, wanting motorized hoppers of limited paint, and everything else in the pb world, without calling their gun/game the same as the pb world they hate the most, "SPEEDBALL" or "Space-dildos". the same things that pushed the world in the 90's(AGD 6 packs, turret changers, whale loaders, revys), just coming back in the same DIY style of the 80's just for a new century.

maybe its my own philosophy that is clouding my eyes about this. i see this as a piece of novelty, nothing more.

New twist on an old idea. The SplatMaster Rapide I had back in the 90's had a 4 chamber rotary magazine like this. This one seems to be a lot less reliant on fragile rails to mount the assembly to the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    overall, i see this as the stock class player's hypocritical loader. SC players always say, 12vies or nothing. 10 shots, 10 kills and the like. yet, they are starting to move to HPA with 13ci tanks, wanting motorized hoppers of limited paint, and everything else in the pb world, without calling their gun/game the same as the pb world they hate the most, "SPEEDBALL" or "Space-dildos". the same things that pushed the world in the 90's(AGD 6 packs, turret changers, whale loaders, revys), just coming back in the same DIY style of the 80's just for a new century.

maybe its my own philosophy that is clouding my eyes about this. i see this as a piece of novelty, nothing more.

http://www.the-whiteboard.com/autotwb1501.html

Quote Originally Posted by Beardslee View Post
    I do!

Insider
    First gun I played with was a Rapide, this so reminded me of it also.

I like it - I normally played with a 40rd hopper and a 3.5 when I rocked a phantom, but I still carried extra tubes for larger games. This would work great and I could see how much was left. Would love the see a 6 shooter version.