Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BEO invades Inception Designs...

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    If you feel like working during the week to trade off against paintball stuff... that is very possible.

I am hoping to start more work on the office area in the next week or two.
    those details can and will be worked out at a later date. i do have my schedule for December. give me a hard date and what you need help with and i'll work it in my schedule. like i said, don't count on me getting there early, but i can stay late. just putting up the insulation will help. plus, i have an idea for you on your reception at Inception wall...

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    If you feel like working during the week to trade off against paintball stuff... that is very possible.

I am hoping to start more work on the office area in the next week or two.
    Hmmm this offer just might have to be taken up once this upcoming paintball trip to South America is out of the way perhaps a visit is in order.
    Proudly Brought To You By: ThisISPaintball, Pinnacle Paintball, PaintballPhotography.com
    Seasons Past:
    Spikes 5150, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, SportAgressor Russia, Buffalo CRUsh, Malmo Furious, Canadian Response & Canadian Express