Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BEO invades Inception Designs...

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    sure. i have no problem doing construction: drywall, framing, electrical, insulation, whatever. and if we could do an arrangement of an "in lieu of" payment sure. i won't be there at the crack of dawn, but you will have to kick me out at dark thirty...

.. and no beer until AFTER the last cuts are made :P
    BigEvilOnline.com - Home of the bad, bad automag people.

beer is the reward for a hard days work. that or a barrel kit...

though i'm surprised i walked out of there, without all of Simon's ICD's to get them back up to working order. i would have loved to do it, just surprised he didn't hoist them upon me. there is always later for that.

If you feel like working during the week to trade off against paintball stuff... that is very possible.

I am hoping to start more work on the office area in the next week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    If you feel like working during the week to trade off against paintball stuff... that is very possible.

I am hoping to start more work on the office area in the next week or two.
    I will be in Florida all next week, but the following weekend I will be available provided I get my xmas decorations up.

Im not a carpenter, but as long as im supervised I get by. Pretty good at taping and painting, ok with hanging sheet rock.
    BigEvilOnline.com - Home of the bad, bad automag people.

I wonder if my wife would comment at all on a Wisconsin-Jersey commute once in a while...

You should have had me come out and install some nice radiant heat in those floors for ya haa

Quote Originally Posted by pote View Post
    You should have had me come out and install some nice radiant heat in those floors for ya haa
    There is still time for the second floor! I actually have a wood burning stove on the ground floor which is really a boiler and would run to heat the floors if I had the rest of the parts

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    I will be in Florida all next week, but the following weekend I will be available provided I get my xmas decorations up.

Im not a carpenter, but as long as im supervised I get by. Pretty good at taping and painting, ok with hanging sheet rock.
    Definitely welcome. Will most likely be framing then, but who knows how fast it will go.

Quote Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
    I wonder if my wife would comment at all on a Wisconsin-Jersey commute once in a while...
    That's quite a commute!

circulator pump, manifolds, a few zone valves and and a bunch of pex and boom nice warm feet lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
    turn it into a long weekend. 17 hours then crash on Friday. work on Saturday and Sunday. Leave Monday and your back to work.