Thread: Inception Axe body?

Inception Axe body?

will you be making these or were they just a tease? I would like at least one- probably more for some custom builds- Also I had a customer ask if you were planning on doing a Mini version? I told him probably not but doesn't hurt to ask!

I have no plans for a mini version.

I have absolute plans to make the Axe ones but I am still waiting on the blanks from KEE. They have been taking longer than promised. As soon as they arrive they will be machined and out!

Have any intrest in doing the Axe grip frames if I provide the frames to you?

I've been debating doing the frames myself for some time, and even have 10 blanks in stock to work on. I just don't know if it's worth it considering all the set up that is needed to make fixtures for them. It was a PITA to make the fixtures to relocate them well when I did the Vicious frames at KEE.

As much as I hate myself for saying this, when you get the axe bodies complete I am prolly going to build one with a nummech frame and redline...I'm really diggin the frame they came up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I've been debating doing the frames myself for some time, and even have 10 blanks in stock to work on. I just don't know if it's worth it considering all the set up that is needed to make fixtures for them. It was a PITA to make the fixtures to relocate them well when I did the Vicious frames at KEE.

You know a fella that can 3D print some fixtures....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Martin View Post
    Hmmm. I wonder how flat 3D printed fixtures would be...

That would be a quicker way to get to a result. I have most of the CAD done already...

Quote Originally Posted by pote View Post
    As much as I hate myself for saying this, when you get the axe bodies complete I am prolly going to build one with a nummech frame and redline...I'm really diggin the frame they came up with.
    I was thinking the same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pote View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.