Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks like I'm getting a cocker...

Looks like I'm getting a cocker...

with the understanding that I can learn how to tear down rebuild and tune it...

dont have it yet but lets get some reading material until then.

go to MCB, and find Ravi Chopra's website/link. even though its near 13 years old, a lot of the information on his infosheet still stands the test of time. Ravi was one of the few people that really had a knack of not only understanding a cocker, but explaining how and why it works. the key with the cocker is that everything can be a personal choice. it was truly the first totally customizable gun that you could get everything for it, without needing an OEM part. which is why WGP tried to push through a trademark lawsuit and stopped Splatt Attack and their Revenge series of cockers. but i digress...

my personal choices are AKA valve and hammer, Rock(or mini Rock) LPR, bomb 4 way, WGP ram, slider trigger, Lightning bolt, AKA Sidewinder, and whatever IVG you can get. but that is the beauty of cockers, you can change nearly everything about them to make it personal and unique.

Hold on. I'm starting simple... Like how to turn it on

oh, an Eframe or a Race frame. ummm, yeah there will be someone here to help you.

...you know, I have no idea

We demand pictures! haaa

I dont have it yet, when it arrives, youll get em

pics or shens. As posted recently on Budd Orr's FB: Automags make noise, Autocockers make champions

Oh, and as an aside I CANNOT recommend Ravi's page enough. seriously. I did a factory training course/certification, and I learned more by reading Ravi before I went then I did at the course.

It's INVALUABLE. I still have a copy of the whole thing printed out on my bench. If you can't fix a cocker with Ravi's guide, you can't fix a cocker.