Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looks like I'm getting a cocker...

I could always mention it.

with that, read Ravi Chopra's Infosheet. even though the Karnivore came out after the Infosheet was done, the idea is still the same. learn the cocker and then learn Karnivore manual. i'm sure there is something about it on Custom Cockers forum.

so with the operation of the karni, i heard that you get semi only. is this true?

any Worr/E-Blade will do ramping and such, the Worr Frames and E2 are more or less the same, so go the PE downloads page and get the full E2 manual. It explains more than you will ever need to know about the software and hardware.

"E2 version 1.20 same settings and limits as the 1.10 version, but they renamed the fire modes and added a capped semi mode.

Zero B 1.20 same as the E2 1.20 but with a smaller display area.

1.20 modes: The last US version

Semi 1 uncapped
    Semi 2 capped at 15bps,
    Classic mode

Ramp 1 (PSP) - capped at 15bps, ramps after 3 semi shots, ramp activation speed = 5bps. Ramping will reset after 1 second. If you stop pulling the trigger, but start pulling it again *within* 1 second, it will continue to ramp - you won't need to fire 3 shots in semi first.

Ramp 2 (Original Millennium) - capped at 15bps, ramps after 3 shots in semi, ramp activation speed = 5bps. Ramping resets as soon as you stop pulling the trigger, so you will always need to shoot 3 shots in semi before it ramps.

Ramp 3 (New Millennium) - capped at 15bps, ramps after 3 shots in semi, ramp activation speed = 7.5bps. Ramping resets as soon as you stop pulling the trigger, so you will always need to shoot 3 shots in semi before it ramps."

- quoted from CC for your reference.

Awesome thank you. Can the cap be lowered to 12?

yea... the manual I found only lists semi, classic and practice

ok, answering my own questions. only in firmware 1.1 and above versions

Yea, it all depends on what board you get in your Karnivor. They came with E1's, Zero-B's and E2's.

well then youll be getting pictures of the frame for sure, lol

well then youll be getting pictures of the frame for sure, lol