Thread: Kryptonite 'Blind' build - *PICS*

Kryptonite 'Blind' build - *PICS*

As discussed in a few various threads, I have been slowly hoarding parts for a 'cocker build, and Simon was nice enough to give those parts a home...

So without further ado... marker pr0n

Specs:

Inception Designs Kryptonite Body
    CP rebuildable ball bearing detente
    Evil Beavertail
    DYE cocking rod
    AKA Tornado Valve/Hammer
    AKA Lightning Bolt
    PE E2 Frame/kit
    Belsales Mangum .44 RAM w/ QEVs
    Empire Resurrection LPR
    TASO LP block screw/resevoir
    PE POPS ASA
    Dye Hyper 3 HPR
    1 of 10 Dye 8.5" one piece aluminum barrel

blind for now, haven't decided whether to take my chances with a drill press or trust my Rotor...

pure sex

I'd be honoured Simon, feel free. I have higher res versions I can email if you'd like.

to let it see or not, that is the question.

1) if you don't out shoot the gun, or you don't need it for certain tourneys or RoF; then you don't need to drill it. to me that is an unnecessary operation as the gains are minimum. plus, its fun to run a blind gun. if you make sure that its fed with the right hopper, it shouldn't matter.

2) if you wish to make it complete, then go for it. i would even ask Simon or someone who has done drilling for eye holes to do it.

but either way, its a nice looking gun. and holy deep drop batman, i would have had someone T-slot the first one to get rid of the PE standard rail, but that's me.

- - - Updated - - -

to let it see or not, that is the question.

1) if you don't out shoot the gun, or you don't need it for certain tourneys or RoF; then you don't need to drill it. to me that is an unnecessary operation as the gains are minimum. plus, its fun to run a blind gun. if you make sure that its fed with the right hopper, it shouldn't matter.

2) if you wish to make it complete, then go for it. i would even ask Simon or someone who has done drilling for eye holes to do it.

but either way, its a nice looking gun. and holy deep drop batman, i would have had someone T-slot the first one to get rid of the PE standard rail, but that's me.

Quote Originally Posted by TierOneJeff View Post
    I'd be honoured Simon, feel free. I have higher res versions I can email if you'd like.
    I don't know that it's needed for Facebook but I appreciate the offer

Thanks! Yeah the drop was a comfort thing, I'm not 100% on it. Same with the reg. it was what I had handy, and I was dying to get this up and functional.

I'm really only running this bad boy on walk ons, I'm not competing with it. I've got a beat up Rotor that will suffice for my purposes.

I'm inclined to leave it blind frankly.

Supports Inception Designs
    Wow. That's insane. Everything looks awesome on it. Great job picking parts.
    Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.