Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: D3fy d3s ?

Question D3fy d3s ?

http://www.d3fysports.com/#!d3fy-d3s...l-marker/c1ig0

The next one in line to try and compete in the lower level electronic market ?

An airsoft company venturing into Paintball ?

A bit ugly to me.

Thoughts ?

Last edited by going_home; 12-12-2013 at 08:04 PM.
    endeavor to persevere.......

looks like an enmey on steroids... the bad kind that leaves you ugly

Based on the Rogue, plastic shell like an Ion over a blank metal inner body. Pancake driven spool solenoid.

Manual (with all the internal pics goodness): http://www.pbnation.com/out.php?l=ht...c03e01443f.pdf

Animation: http://paintball.newkamikaze.com/scheme.php?id=36

I kinda like it, except for the unusable board.
    Last edited by AndrewTheWookie; 12-12-2013 at 11:35 PM.
    I don't know, fly casual

Insider
    From the manual:

• Any modifications or tampering of original factory
    parts will cause all warranties and liabilities from
    Azodin
    Uhm??

yea.... so aftermarket triggers, new barrel, new feedneck...

Those board decisions make no sense. I wonder if it really will be sold with a board that bad?

Also didn't Alex mention something about this gun and when/who he designed it for. Maybe he will chime in on that.

The animation is odd to me... So it's a blowforward with the choke porting on the pin instead of feeding through the bolt like the GSL and G5. Honestly, I lost any interest I might've once had. There are a few other LMAO/ WTF moments in looking through the manual too... Thank goodness for the aero-dynamic feedneck. The wind drag from most feednecks just kill my ability to run fast.

They deff took a few pages out of the DYE marketing manual tho, I think Alex said it has nothing to do with his work, or at least thats what he said on nation anyhow

Quote Originally Posted by pbjosh View Post
    From the manual:

Uhm??
    I think that is confirmation that this was going to be the Azodin spool marker originally whispered in 2012. When Azodin Malaysia closed the Azodin USA office, Paul and Sergio started up D3fy.

The website makes you think it's was a airsoft company but in fact it has some of the founding members of a paintball company called Azodin. Azodin is a entry level paintball company that makes "bricky" spyder clones. The guys that left Azodin started D3fy and wanted to produce a new style of marker with the Regulator Behind the bolt (Other the "concept" of a automag, I don't think anyone else has tried... remember I said concept... Its not a automag I know!!) The confusion about airsoft is because they wanted to add to there portfolio and sell a airsoft gun made by ICS. ICS makes a split gearbox airsoft gun (look it up, they are awesome) but because of a lack of MAP regulations they have halted all airsoft movement and are strictly in the paintball market. They told us they have 2 more markers in the works that will shock all. The 145Psi operating pressure is a good start for this gun and I think further out off the box thinking, it will help this company gain some ground in the Clone Wars that are going on in our sport. FYI, they are great guys and if your a store owner give them a call. easiest way to find out all the info