Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hardcore Paintball Arena (NJ)

Hardcore Paintball Arena (NJ)

So, a couple of us were looking to play our first tourney, and it was a pump one, on 1/12/14, so we could have a great laugh, be humbled, all while staying warm, but it looks like they've cancelled all pump related stuff. We're still going to go and play, so if anyone else is interested, let us know. http://hardcorepaintballarena.com/

Some of us might be headed out there

http://www.bigevilonline.com/showthr...5728#post95728
    BigEvilOnline.com - Home of the bad, bad automag people.

1/18

I want to make this, but may still only be a one car family at this point in time. Is anyone going past my place on the way up? Or anyone reasonable close that I can get dropped off with and travel up with? Got to work out a plan...

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I want to make this, but may still only be a one car family at this point in time. Is anyone going past my place on the way up? Or anyone reasonable close that I can get dropped off with and travel up with? Got to work out a plan...
    Send Doug a msg.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Send Doug a msg.

if you want, i can swing by. that is not a problem. though, don't know the back way to the field, as its a straight shot up the parkway for me.

It's easy to get on and off the Parkway from my place. 295 is the best and cheapest way up I think but I would need to double check.

I'll know more by Thursday when I see what my car situation is.

no problem, LMK. as long as you get directions from your place, it will work out.

Looks like I have my wheels so will be good to drive.

What's the timing plan?

Can we bring our own paint?