Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In line regs

In line regs

Hey everybody! been awhile since I've done any posting. My issue is this:

Over the years I have come to love the Evil Detonator Regs. I use them on every cocker build I have ever done. I have finally depleted my stash of them. I have one left that has been thru the ringer a few times, it is going on my current build.(I'll post up some picks of it soon) I am just not sure what reg to use after I use up my last one! I'm almost in a panic mode! lol

So I am looking for opinions on what regs to use, feedback, & what not. Also, if anyone could point me in the right direction to find a P.E. Violent SL3 reg in dust black(need one for my 07 Ego). For some reason they've all seem to disappear off the planet!

Any & all input will be great! thanks everyone!
    Weapons of choice: a Sniper & Fuzzy Bunny Slippers!

... Find me another cool nice reg to put on my cocker build (MQ'd 05 BM with Nexus Ego frame) and I'll trade you my Violent SL3... It's dust black

However, Sidewinders are always loved, however they're kind of expensive.

- - - Updated - - -

... Find me another cool nice reg to put on my cocker build (MQ'd 05 BM with Nexus Ego frame) and I'll trade you my Violent SL3...

However, Sidewinders are always loved, however they're kind of expensive.

I was told that the only place to get the Violent regs still is Warped Sportz. Just FYI

you can find Dets, you just have to look hard enough. i do know of one, that can be had for a decent price, and maybe a second one. glad someone likes them, never had any success with them myself.

now, which regs you use are just like barrels. my personal preference is Sidewinders, SSTs(improved Sidewinders), Dye Hyper2s(a Sidewinder knock off), and that's about it. i do have a 2liter, a couple Palmer Stabs, but like most, i hoard Sidewinders. i have about a dozen for my guns(i like consistency on my guns so i'm always adjusting the same way and not guessing) and can use probably a dozen more. some people swear by CPs, but they are too inconsistent for my tastes. PE regs have steadily come up to be fine performers on the aftermarket. but try a couple different ones and see what you like and what works for you.

- - - Updated - - -

you can find Dets, you just have to look hard enough. i do know of one, that can be had for a decent price, and maybe a second one. glad someone likes them, never had any success with them myself.

now, which regs you use are just like barrels. my personal preference is Sidewinders, SSTs(improved Sidewinders), Dye Hyper2s(a Sidewinder knock off), and that's about it. i do have a 2liter, a couple Palmer Stabs, but like most, i hoard Sidewinders. i have about a dozen for my guns(i like consistency on my guns so i'm always adjusting the same way and not guessing) and can use probably a dozen more. some people swear by CPs, but they are too inconsistent for my tastes. PE regs have steadily come up to be fine performers on the aftermarket. but try a couple different ones and see what you like and what works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post

I have used the Azodin Rocksteady regulator - had no problems with it and very, very good consistency. I mention it because I've had Dye Hyper2 users tell me they're functionally identical. I have to admit being a bit skeptical just on the price delta from most other regs and that Azodin isn't exactly known as a higher-end brand. However, I can't argue with how mine has worked for me.

Detonators are awesome, especially on old school Impulses without LPR's.

Last Dets I saw were going for like $20 new but that was a couple years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Detonators are awesome, especially on old school Impulses without LPR's.

Last Dets I saw were going for like $20 new but that was a couple years ago.

I have been eyein the Azodin Rocksteady reg, just havent heard too much about them.
    Weapons of choice: a Sniper & Fuzzy Bunny Slippers!

I don't know if you're still looking for it or not, but PBGateway has Violent SL3 regs in stock

I have 4 or so new Evil Det regs .

Insider
    I think Big Papi has a box of Detonators. A full box.

tony@j4pb.com