Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pretty cool pictures of steel cutting

Pretty cool pictures of steel cutting

That is very cool to see. Pretty amazing actually.

Those are awesome videos. Amazing how crappy things look at that zoom level - I bet any of those pieces have a spectacular surface finish.

And only slightly related - by doing nothing other than following successive "related" videos starting with that one (the grid that pops up at the end of almost youtube videos), I learned that youtube no longer forbids nudity, and not even requiring it to be educational. I think it may have actually fallen within 6 degrees of separation. I was not planning on making such an easy migration from cutting steel to boobs without trying.

One phase of separation. They are all considered man toys.

Wayne
    Sent that one around the office. I found it a little funny that when zoomed in a zillion times, steel chips look like mashed potatoes.

One real degree of separation, but I think it was only 5 mouse clicks away.

Wayne
    Going by the choices I was given after the video, I have no idea how you did it. Seemed to all be boob-repelling topics.

I'm having difficulty duplicating the exact steps, but this is generally how it went.

Embedded video > video about a high end drill > high speed machining video > machining for mold making video > body mold/casting (this one was censored) > special effects makeup > TITTIES

This is one of the items we used to machine at Shows with Tebis when I worked there. Worked great to get attention... I should have machined myself one before I left...

Wayne
    Ahhh, it was the body casting video. I've seen that suggested a few times after watching come plastic casting info videos. I eventually caved. As Ron White says, "Once you've seen one set... You want to see the rest of them."