Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Those tiny Humphreys solenoid pins

Wayne
    They messed with it but never fessed up to it. That's half the reason why I learned to fix my own stuff; I don't like identifying my mistakes to others without a success to show for it.

Supports Inception Designs
    knowing what i know now about that particular repair i think it was the guy who had it before him that screwed with it, lol.

that particular marq 6 is now shooting amazingly well and the guy is using it over his victory these days...

Wayne
    That must feel so bad, get a gun and know something is wrong, but have no clue what it is. Of course, that's also where products can get bad names.

Supports Inception Designs
    oh it drove me nuts for a week straight...i went so far as to bring it to a buddy's shop and we literally stripped one part off at a time from a working marker (except the solenoid...the other marker had a dead noid of course as well) and swapped them out piece by piece...tested...swap next part...etc etc etc...

then when we pulled the noid apart finally cause it was the ONLY piece that we didn't try and rebuild...we noticed it had only one of the pins in it...put in a pin from the other bad noid and it worked fine...4 hours wasted :-P