Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Educate me, please!

Educate me, please!

I must have missed something.. why are used BL Insights going for <$600 ??? Do they suck or something?
    BigEvilOnline.com - Home of the bad, bad automag people.

Subscribed, popcorn in microwave
    Automags.org - Home of the mild mannered, helpful automag people.

So I keep hearing the same few things from many users - high efficiency, feels smooth, very rough on paint. People that could afford them at release probably didn't take well to a lot of breaks in the breech.

I love mine. It had some bad programming on the initial release that wouldn't allow for bolt delay and would chop the last few balls. I put the 4c lasers in and it solved the issue and then I sent it in to get the updated programming and its still rock solid. I don't have any issues shooting ultra evil or valken pro out of it either. I don't use the stock barrel tho and always freak match my paint....https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/...75067576_n.jpg

I think it is pretty normal for paintball guns to lose 50% of its value 1-1.5 years after release

Most.... some exceptions

The Insight has been on the market a little less than 8 months, though. It's ahead of the depreciation curve.

I just had a guy shoot mine out back and he put a custom order in for one to be picked up at PBE...I will say that mine prolly wolnt see much field time with the j4 I'm picking up at PBE though....

Factory only o rings what ?
    endeavor to persevere.......