Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Extravaganza 2014

Extravaganza 2014

Who's going? This will be my first year there! Bummed I'm missing out on the J4 class though.

Insider
    Lurker Paintball will be there with a booth (we're near the classroom area)

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker27 View Post
    Lurker Paintball will be there with a booth (we're near the classroom area)
    Ryan, will you have new products to show off? Looking forward to it.

This may be the first year I'm actually interested because of the new names popping in.

Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by theboss33 View Post
    Ryan, will you have new products to show off? Looking forward to it.
    Yes, at a minimum we'll be showing off our new aftermarket parts (expansion of our barrel, Eigenring, and aXe offerings). Hopefully also production versions of the Luxe Eigenbolt will be available at that time. It was really nice meeting you at PSP NJ and I look forward to seeing you again.

I will be there with a small booth next to J4 on the corner Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Could be the best Extravaganza yet. Well at least from my point of view. It will be nice to spend a little time with Josh and the J4 Crew and catch up on what I did not have time to do at Cup. And as always hang out with Simon. It's great to have more small guys at the show with cool stuff then the same ole same ole with big guys. But of course I will spend a lot of time with the KEE guys, lol.

Ryan, will the details of this post be revealed at Extravaganza? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&stream_ref=10

(It sounds like more than an expansion of your existing offerings)

Insider
    We are talking about getting a couch or some sort of living room set up there for everybody to come hang at.

See ya there!

If you wanted to have that at the end next to me we could leave the wall down between us

I am actually mocking up my booth and working out my lay out now.